Get more inspiration at www.srenee.com.
Visit us at www.srenee.com and sign up for more inspiration.
We all have moments when we don’t know what our next step should be. It can be an overwhelming and daunting task to figure out what path to take. There are times when you don’t know what to do because you’re not sure what you want and then there are times when you know exactly what you want, but don’t know where or how to get started.
My clients come to be because they are stuck. Either they want to identify their internal barriers to success, figure out their life purpose, land a coveted promotion or after investing thousands of dollars in their business, they still don’t know how to package, pitch and promote themselves and what they do to create buzz and generate interest in them.
Here are my quick-fix suggestions:
1. Ask for assistance. God has given you an internal guidance system. The only reason you don’t know what to do next is because you’re in a whirlwind of energy that is not your own. Sit with yourself and ask:
- What will serve my highest good and that of others?
- Who can help me get there?
You’ll be amazed how you are led to what you need when you need it by simply asking.
2. Act on your promptings even if they frighten you. You’ll have a feeling of what you should do. You may think about a person with whom you haven’t spoken to in years, reach out to them. If they don’t have the answer or don’t respond, don’t give up you’ll find the right door if you keep knocking.
3. Invest in yourself. You have to believe in yourself enough to get the information you need to advance your life and career. Be diligent in your pursuit of your passion and happiness. Invest in yourself by hiring a coach that can help with the following or any other needs:
- assess what you have and how you can package, position and promote it
- identify your blind spots so that you can see what other people see that may be hindering you from getting what you want
- help you sharpen your tools for success
Are you stuck? Do you want to build a speaking business or some other enterprise? Is authoring a book on your list? Do you have your eyes on a new promotion opportunity? Is becoming a better communicator or public speaker on your mind? I’d love to help. Visit srenee.com for more information and to book your consult.
Copyrights 2018 All rights reserved. S. Renee Smith.
Growing up I never liked that saying, but I didn’t know why. As I have come to understand God, myself and the power that is within all of us, I realize that it’s not what we pray for (request of God) that is the problem. It is a combination of the following:
1. The words that we choose to send into the universe, the conversation with others and ourselves that either supports (or aborts) our petition and our thought life
2. The faith that carries and sustains those thoughts and words
3. The choices that we make along the way that lead us closer to (or further away from) our desired destination
Nicky Cruz, described by the Wall Street Journal as the Billy Graham of the streets, is the main attraction. Over the past 50 years, his message has reached millions. He also has written 18 best-selling books and the movie, The Cross and the Switch Blade is the story of his life.
How did this happen?
About four years ago, I met Hall of Fame entrepreneur Chris Delprince. Over the years, we have shared uplifting conversation and life-changing information with one another. When it was time to look for speakers, Chris took There Is More Inside to the boardroom. The rest of the story will make history.
Will you join me in Buffalo? If you can’t, will you speak words of success for this event and the people of Buffalo?
As always, your love keeps me strong.
There Is More Inside,